Coronation Business Group
The Golden Ears Winter Club (GEWC) is grateful for all our sponsors. Without them, we would not be able to run the club and have fun events. We urge our members to use the services of our sponsors and be sure to tell them that you saw their sign at the club.
The Dezura family has a long history of curling that is entering its third generation. You’ll see Ed’s name (Grant’s father) on several banners hanging around the ice. Diane is an Olympic Bronze Medalist (2002) and Grant is still a competitive curler with a goal of making it to the Brier. Their daughter has just started in our Junior program – perhaps another Olympian or Scotties champion in the making!
The whole family has a deep connection with the Golden Ears Winter Club too, so when it came time to decide how their business – Coronation Business Group – could support the community, they naturally chose GEWC.
In case you’re not familiar with Coronation Business Group, here’s a quick run down
- Hurricane Web Design specializes in designing awesome websites for small businesses. You’re already familiar with their work because they designed the GEWC website.
- The Trophy Centre in Port Coquitlam can provide everything from trophies for your kids’ ball teams to beautiful corporate plaques and awards
- Coronation Cleaning offers all the basic home and business cleaning services including Refresh Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning.
- Dezura Homes offers vacation home rentals in Las Vegas, Hawaii and Arizona.
- They are really excited to announce the opening of Peak Synergy Fitness in Port Coquitlam offering one-on-one fitness and group training.
Obviously the Dezuras are both good curlers and good business people. They wanted to support the GEWC both as a means to give back to the community and to set an example of how other local businesses can be good corporate citizens. Their support of our club includes a financial contribution, on-ice signage and many smaller donations for events.
If you are looking for any of the services the Coronation Business Group provides, please consider supporting their business in the same way they generously support our club.
Fun Fact : Diane grew up on the Prairies where everyone learned to curl. She actually hated it and purposely left her curling shoes at home every week. Her mother would dutifully drive home and retrieve the shoes because she refused to let Diane quit. Once she got on a competitive team, she never looked back.